Monday 8 April 2013

Laugh in the Face of Exams

Tree of Knowledge returned to ASC, in the last week of term. Yr 11 students spent 2 hours with TOK discussing exam strategies and ways in which to deal with stress and revision. As always the session was very positive with students leaving feeling positive and enthusiastic about the upcoming examinations.

Feedback from Students:

"I really enjoyed the TOK because it was hilarious and I learnt in a fun way!"
"Made me feel much better about my future and chances in the exams!"
"Not the average school visitor!"
"It made me think about thing's differently - it will help (I hope)!"
"Fantastic!"

2 comments:

  1. i liked the tree of knowledge because it was fun and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tree of knowledge is a great way of helping reduce exam stress. It's helped me loads this year.

    ReplyDelete